Tuesday, July 14, 2009

How do i delete the file C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe?

This msn messenger is so annoying! i dont even wanna use it. I tried to delete it but it wont let me. It keeps on telling me that another program is using it/ or it's in use.





I didnt even sign on, and i still recieve msgs from people, and i dont even know why or how they see me online if i havent signed in.


I already went and turned of the "Run in windows backround" function... but it keeps happening...





Help me delete this messenger file please.





Thanks..

How do i delete the file C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe?
Check this out





http://www.dougknox.com/xp/tips/xp_messe...





not a virus....it is a script that removes messenger...ive used it tons of times before
Reply:boot to safe mode. go to my computer, then c drive, then program files, then change the folder named "messenger" to "messenger_no" or whatever you want. restart and voila! you're in business.


hope this helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment