Sunday, July 12, 2009

How can I delete my partition and add memory back to local disk C in Vista?

I created a partition in Windows Vista, and I don't know how to delete it and add memory back to my Local Disk C, when I tried to delete the partition, it would just delete it off of my Computer and not add the memory back to my Local disk C, but it would leave the partition as "Unlocated" I don't know what to do.. I don't care if i i need to delete eerything off the partition, can some one give me some steps how to go back?

How can I delete my partition and add memory back to local disk C in Vista?
Once you created a partition, it may not be possible to add it back to the hard disk. Better use it as another drive. Right click 'my computer' %26gt;manage%26gt;storage%26gt;click on the unallocated space and give it a letter and format.


Some utilities like 'fips', 'partition magic' can partition/merge nondistructively. Use Partition magic'.
Reply:a live ubuntu cd (one that boots from your cd during startup) would allow you to change your partition.


No comments:

Post a Comment